Full Time Family Practice Job Virginia, MN
An exciting opportunity for a geriatric physician is now available in Minnesota. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be flexible. The practice includes 3 physicians and 2 NPs where you will see 10 to 12 patients per day on average. You will need to be board-certified or board-eligible in gerontology, or IM/FM with geriatric experience. This position will require a MN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, 6+ weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance/disability, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the lakes region of northeastern Minnesota. Virginia is located on the western end of Lake Superior. It is 60 miles north of Duluth, MN and 200 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642083.
- Existing patient base
- Practice includes 3 physicians and 2 NPs
- Flexible hours with potential for weekly call
- Opportunities for research and medical directorship
- Lead and further develop the geriatric program
- Competitive compensation package and bonus
- Resident stipend available
- Full benefits and malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.