Full Time Psychiatry Job Unknown, IN
A staff psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Indiana at a full-service regional hospital. The incoming physician will see an average of 18 to 20 adult patient per day in the inpatient unit that has a full support staff. The ideal physician will have addictions experience. They are offering a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off consisting of 10-hour shifts. Candidates must be board certified within 5 years of completing their training. They will also accept 2020 residents and fellows, and they can sponsor J-1 visa candidates.
This employed position offers a competitive hourly rate with a call stipend paid daily. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, malpractice insurance, vacation/PTO, CME with stipend, a 401k with match, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2642088.
- Inpatient staff psychiatrist opportunity
- All adult population ages 18 years and older
- 7 on and 7 off schedule, 10-hour shifts
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- Full support staff
- BC within 5 years of completing training
- Can sponsor J-1 visa candidates
- West of Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.