Full Time Surgery Job Albuquerque, NM
This employed opportunity has a very competitive salary. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time and stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico city. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642139.
- Acute care experience preferred
- New graduates and experienced surgeons
- 7 days on and 7 days off
- No fellowship required
- Join 3 other surgeons
- Board certified or board eligible
- Must have a NM license or be able to get one quickly
- Albuquerque International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.