Permanent Primary Care Job Las Vegas, NV
Primary Care Physician
Las Vegas, NV
Currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our team in Las Vegas, NV. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license. This is an employed, outpatient full-time position.
Benefits for the Primary Care Physician
- Competitive compensation with bonus
- Fully funded malpractice, CME, 401K
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on
- No call
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury. Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician
- Active Nevada Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must be bilingual in English & Spanish
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.