Locum Tenens Addiction Medicine Job Northern Kentucky, KY
· Location: Northern Kentucky (40 mins east of Louisville, KY)
· Specialty: Addiction Medicine
· Requirements: CA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
1. Mon (6am-12pm)
2. Thurs (6am-12pm)
· EMR: SMART
· Suboxone License REQUIRED
· Census: 5-6 pts per shift
· Duration: Aug 31st, 2020 – Nov 27th, 2020
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages manages a successful comprehensive treatment center approx. 40 mins east of Louisville, Kentucky. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Addiction Medicine physicians to provide part-time coverage from Aug. 31st – Nov. 27th. The provider will admit for Methadone and write for Suboxone (about 18pts total). The locum is primarily needed for intakes (0-6 per week) and will also do physicals. There will be support from 2 LPN’s (dispensing nurses).
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.