Full Time ObGyn Job Lakewood, NJ
EliteMed Staffing Group is actively seeking an OBGYN Physician for a top-tier FQHC providing comprehensive primary and preventative health care services to our growing patient population. This is a great opportunity for right candidate to join a fast-growing, dynamic OBGYN practice committed to delivering top quality patient care.
- Responsible for OB/GYN cases
- Hospital hours to accommodate deliveries and minor surgical procedures
- Strictly adhere to HIPAA standards and regulations in managing or handling any patient information
- Effectively performs a variety of other assignments as may be required
- Completion of a residency in OB/GYN
- Board eligible or Board certified
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent Salary + Full Benefits!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.