Permanent Family Practice Job Brooklyn, NY
EliteMed Staffing Group is actively seeking a Family Physician for a well established Medical Health Center. The candidate will be part of a team dedicated to improving the delivery of quality health care that is patient-centered, safe and effective in a family friendly environment.
Family Physician Duties:
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients
- Collects, records and maintains accurate patient information
- Documents items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
- Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, suturing and splinting
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
Family Physician Qualifications:
- Certified by the New York State Education Department
- Licensed in the state of practice (MD/DO).
- Primary Specialties in Geriatrics, Family Practice or Internal Medicine (GP, FP, IM, Gero). Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Ability to function in collaboration with other healthcare professionals
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.