Full Time Pulmonology Job Statesboro, GA
This position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement and/or sign-on bonus, STD and LTD, full medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2640639.
- Nice mix of pulmonology and critical care
- Sleep studies training or experience is a big plus to take advantage of their on-site sleep lab
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives
- Get paid in your last year of fellowship
- Student loan repayment is available
- Live and work in a beautiful small southern town community
- Only 60 miles to the beach in Savannah
- Low crime rates and a family-friendly environment in a low cost community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.