Permanent Oncology Job Poplar Bluff, MO
This hospital-employed position offers an MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus/commencement bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Situated in Southeast Missouri midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee. Poplar Bluff is the county seat of Butler County and is known as 'The Gateway to the Ozarks'.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641196.
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- New state-of-the-art facility
- Join another physician at a multispecialty group
- Clinic is approximately 1 mile from the hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.