Full Time ObGyn Job Houston, TX
CompHealth is currently assisting a private group practice in Texas with their search for an OB/GYN due to their continued growth. Come join three other physicians and work Monday through Friday, and every fourth Saturday is a half day in the office. The call is 1:4 during the week and every 4th weekend. You will do deliveries out of one hospital. The incoming physician will see 50% obstetric and 50% gynecology cases. A physician that speaks Vietnamese or Spanish would be a big plus.
This employed position comes with a 1-year salary guarantee, then year 2 goes to an RVU production model. You will be provided with medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life/disability insurance, $3,000 CME stipend, a retirement package, vacation time, and claims made malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in the Houston, Texas metro area. This is the premier Texas city with all the excitement and all the amenities a major metropolitan area. From professional sports teams to world-class dining, this is 1 of the most desired locations in all of Texas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641479.
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- Call is 1:4weekdays and every 4th weekend
- 50-50 mix of OB to GYN
- Do deliveries at 1 hospital
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Position open due to growth
- Salary guarantee for 1 year
- Vietnamese or Spanish highly preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.