Full Time Surgery Job Western, IA
A general surgeon opportunity is now available at a health system in western Iowa. They offer a flexible schedule that combines professional satisfaction and a quality of life. The critical access hospital has telemedicine support and the eICU provides 24 hour physician monitoring. C-section experience and training is preferred, but they will look at all experience levels. The will also consider 2020 and 2021 candidates and they have mentorship available. They welcome physicians that are board certified, or board eligible if less than 5 years out of residency.
This employed opportunity has a very competitive salary plus production bonus. You will be offered a forgivable loan, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, 25 days of vacation, 6 holidays, 5 days of CME with $5,000 stipend, a 403b and 457b retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641482.
- Excellent base salary and production incentive
- Outstanding benefit package
- Critical access hospital and clinic
- Bread and butter general surgery with C-sections
- Flexible schedule
- Any experience level welcome, mentorship available
- Will consider 2020 and 2021 candidates
- Considerable community need
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.