Full Time Psychiatry Job Denver, CO
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with $10K to $15K per quarter in loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Colorado with a beautiful and growing downtown with new museums, top-rated dining, and so much more. Visitors and residents often say it is their favorite city in the country. And to top it all off you will have access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and amazing views offered by the Colorado Rockies.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641548.
- Competitive compensation with $10K to $15K per quarter in loan repayment
- Option to work with children/adolescents or adults
- Relocation, sign-on, full benefits
- No eating disorder experience needed, training provided
- 25 days of PTO and holidays per year
- Option to get C/A experience if not C/A trained
- Gorgeous, family-friendly city
- Amazing hiking, outdoor rec, world-class skiing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.