Full Time Psychiatry Job Denver, CO
CompHealth is currently assisting a Denver, Colorado clinic with their search for a psychiatrist who will work with eating disorder patients. The psychiatrist will have the option to work with children/adolescents or adults. This is a flexible role where the physician will be able to provide inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization, traditional intensive outpatient, or virtual intensive outpatient care. Psychiatrists who are not child/adolescent trained will have the opportunity to gain experience in the C/A units if desired. The schedule will be full time with rounding and a 1:8 call rotation. You will see 18 patients per day on average. The client welcomes candidates who are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a CO medical license, if necessary. Final-year residents are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with $10K to $15K per quarter in loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Colorado with a beautiful and growing downtown with new museums, top-rated dining, and so much more. Visitors and residents often say it is their favorite city in the country. And to top it all off you will have access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and amazing views offered by the Colorado Rockies.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641548.
- Competitive compensation with $10K to $15K per quarter in loan repayment
- Option to work with children/adolescents or adults
- Relocation, sign-on, full benefits
- No eating disorder experience needed, training provided
- 25 days of PTO and holidays per year
- Option to get C/A experience if not C/A trained
- Gorgeous, family-friendly city
- Amazing hiking, outdoor rec, world-class skiing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.