Permanent Psychiatry Job Northbrook, IL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with $10K to $15K per quarter in loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in Chicago, IL with access to all the dining, benefits, culture, art, and entertainment the Windy City has to offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641551.
- Final year residents welcome to apply
- Flexible role, option for IP, OP, residential, partial hospitalization, IOP, and virtual IOP
- $10K to $15K per quarter in loan repayment
- No eating disorder experience needed, will train
- Willing to train for C/A if an adult psych has interest
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent city with many unique neighborhoods to choose from
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.