Full Time Psychiatry Job Dallas, TX
CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in a Dallas, TX suburb with their search for a psychiatrist who will work with eating disorder patients. The psychiatrist will have the option to work with children/adolescents or adults. This is a flexible role where the physician will be able to provide inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization, traditional intensive outpatient, or virtual intensive outpatient care. Psychiatrists who are not child/adolescent trained will have the opportunity to gain experience in the C/A units if desired. The schedule will be full time with rounding and a 1:8 call rotation. You will see 18 patients per day on average. The client welcomes candidates who are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a CO medical license, if necessary. Final year residents are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the greater Dallas, TX area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641563.
- $10K to $15K per quarter in student loan repayment
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to be trained in C/A psychiatry
- No eating disorder experience needed, will train
- Flexible role, option for IP, OP, residential, partial hospitalization, IOP, and virtual IOP
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Final year residents welcome
- Excellent area with great schools and reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.