Full Time ObGyn Job Northern, CA
CompHealth is currently assisting a California hospital with their search for an OB/GYN. They need assistance with growing a practice. You will have a 1:4 call schedule. You will work with a dedicated team and join a group made up of 4 other providers. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a CA medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track opportunity has an income guarantee model. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job # 2641575.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- 1:3 call schedule
- Join a team of 4 other providers
- da Vinci on site
- Comprehensive benefits
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.