Full Time Neurology Job Globe, AZ
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Arizona with their search for a general neurologist. This will be a solo neurologist position that will be mostly outpatient with some inpatient consults. The incoming physician will practice mainly at 1 location, and there will be approximately 10 days of call per month. There are neurologists out of Phoenix and Tucson that provide telestroke coverage. The ideal candidate will want to do general neurology in an underserved area.
In addition to a competitive compensation with additional compensation through production, you will also be offered loan repayment, medical/dental/vision benefits, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation plus 9 paid holidays, a sign-on bonus that is coupled with relocation expenses, 5 days of CME plus stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match offered, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641593.
- General neurology
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient consults
- Solo neurologist position
- Build your practice the way you want
- New hospital that opened in 2018
- Loan repayment available
- 4 weeks of vacation plus 9 paid holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.