Permanent Radiology Job Wilkes Barre, PA
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 8 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job # 2641600.
- Hospital-employed position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- IR procedures
- Competitive salary
- Comprehestive benefits
- 8 weeks of vacation
- Low cost of living
- Easy access to Philadelphia and NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.