Permanent Psychiatry Job Bellevue, WA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working and living in the Seattle area with its upscale population and seemingly endless array of great eateries and unique shopping opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641622.
- Generous loan repayment and competitive compensation
- Flexible role, option for IP, OP, residential, partial hospitalization, IOP, and virtual IOP
- Option to treat adults or child/adolescent patients
- No eating disorder experience needed, will train
- Final year residents considered
- 25 days of PTO and paid holidays
- Gorgeous, waterfront city
- Minutes from Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.