Permanent ObGyn Job Morrisville, VT
This hospital-employed opportunity has a comprehensive compensation package including, competitive salary, as well as a complete range of benefits, including health, dental, short-term and long-term disability, life and professional liability insurance, earned time off, retirement, CME allowance, and a negotiable relocation stipend.
You will enjoy living and working in northern Vermont. This is a highly livable area with a low crime. It is located near ski resorts and plenty of natural beauty.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641624.
- Competitive salary and a complete range of benefits
- Be hospital-employed
- C-sections only
- 1:2 backup to midwives
- Average of 220 babies delivered annually
- Join 4 highly qualified midwives and an OB/GYN
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located 3.5 hours from Albany or Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.