Permanent Family Practice Job Gulfport, MS
They are offering a competitive incentive package plus performance and production bonuses, relocation assistance or sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance. There is also an annual CME allowance, license and fees are covered, occurrence-based malpractice coverage, and an excellent benefits package that includes: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, etc.
Come live and practice in this dynamic Gulf Coast community with its exceptional school system, recognized as the best in Mississippi and the town's convenient proximity to Houston, TX.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Tina Oko at 203.913.0631 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641677.
- Live and work in a beautiful, upscale coastal community
- Practice is ready to go, waiting patient base
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- Accepting board eligible physicians
- H-1B visas are sponsored
- CME, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, STD and LTD, life insurance
- Competitive salary plus production bonuses
- Take a day trip by boat to the barrier islands right off the coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.