Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, AR
A new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Arkansas. You must be proficient in general anesthesia procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 6:30 am - 3 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an AR state license before this assignment starts.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AR state license needed
- Schedule: Weekday shifts
- Procedures: General anesthesia
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.