Full Time Psychiatry Job Lewisburg, PA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary and a bonus plan. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, comprehensive benefits package, life insurance/disability, 24 days of PTO, 401k/403b/457b with matching retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
Lewisburg Borough is a historic community located on the banks of the beautiful Susquehanna River in Union County Pennsylvania. With the influence of Bucknell University and well-preserved architectural housing styles, the community is vibrant, as well as charming. It is 30 miles south by southeast of Williamsport and 60 miles north of Harrisburg.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a psychiatrist job opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2641752.
- Child psychologist
- Interest in autism spectrum disorders
- Excellent salary
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Solid corporate parent company
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Strong school system and family-friendly community activities
- Close to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.