Full Time Family Practice Job Selma, AL
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base plus RVU and quality and bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Downtown Selma is home to wonderful specialty shops, cafes, and offices. Selma offers a host of cultural opportunities. It offers both public and private educational opportunities with 4 public and 3 private high schools.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641760.
- Competitive base plus incentives
- Hospital-employed position
- Primary care practice
- Growing need for additional care in the area
- Monday through Friday schedule
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- 50 miles of Montgomery and approximately 80 miles of Birmingham
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.