Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, NY
Become a partner in this highly-respected practice with a competitive starting pay with RVU incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located near a highly sought area just north of New York City. You will work in a premier practice with top-notch colleagues, and be at the center of all the culture and opportunity that New York has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other internal medicine physician job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2641789.
- Outpatient practice, no hospital work
- Join very well established IM/subspecialty group
- Partnership offered after 3 years
- Very collegial environment
- Located in one of New York's top suburbs, 30 minutes from NYC
- Ideal location with gorgeous housing choices, highest-rated public schools
- Take over full practice from retiring physician and be busy from day one
- Complete benefits offered including 401k plan with matching
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.