Full Time Neurology Job Summit, NJ
Join a large and established neuroscience team in New Jersey covering all facets of neurology. They are well-known in the region for their neuroscience program and comprehensive stroke care. The incoming physician can participate in clinical research trials along with regional and national stroke meetings. Academic appointments are also available if interested. A vascular neurology or neurocritical care fellowship is required for this great opportunity. The ideal candidates will be passionate about stroke care.
This employed opportunity offers a salary based on MGMA guidelines and experience. You will also receive health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 403b and 457b retirement plans, sign-on bonus, CME, malpractice insurance, vacation time, and 6 holidays.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2641814.
- Vascular or neurocritical care fellowship required
- Seeking someone passionate about stroke patient care
- Teaching and academic appointments available
- Joint Commission Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Providing care to just 1 hospital location
- 45 minutes from NYC by commuter rail
- Traditional schedule
- Teleneurology program in place
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.