Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, NY
We have an exciting, locum tenens, anesthesiology physician opportunity now available in New York. You should be comfortable with general and multi-specialty procedures. Your assignment schedule will be 8-hour shifts, Monday - Friday, with call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a NY state license for this assignment..
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts, Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: BLS, ACLS, and PALS
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.