Full Time Pulmonology Job Kenosha, WI
An exciting pulmonary critical care physician opportunity is now available at an independent single-specialty group in Wisconsin. See a mix of pulmonary and critical care cases. Sleep medicine is also available, but not the main need. Join other physicians and 4 NPs who assist the physicians with inpatient hospital care. Inpatient coverage will likely be at 1 hospital, 2 hospitals at the most. There will also be outpatient duties at the clinic. Work Monday through Friday with a great shared call schedule of 1:5. The ideal candidate will have their fellowship in pulmonary and critical care.
This opportunity has a competitive annual salary plus incentive/bonuses. You will be offered a malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641824.
- Independent single-specialty group
- Mix of pulmonary and critical care
- Great call schedule of 1:5
- Monday to Friday
- Strong referral network
- Sleep welcome, but not the main need
- 1 hour north of Chicago, IL
- 45 minutes south of Milwaukee, WI
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.