Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, RI
CompHealth is currently assisting a Rhode Island multi-specialty group with their search for a family medicine physician. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be a 4 days per week with flexible hours and minimum phone call only. You will see a full range of patients and work closely with advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians as well as a scribe. You will need to be a board certified or board eligible MD or DO. This position will require an RI license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This employed position offers a guaranteed salary for 1 year. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, 20 days of PTO, 10 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 5 days of CME and allowance, a 401k retirement plan and profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Rhode Island. It has long beaches on the Atlantic and is located only a short drive away from Boston, MA and the rest of New England.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2641899
- Family medicine physician
- See a full range of patients from peds to geriatrics
- Collegial group of 2 physicians and 2 mid-level providers
- Minimal phone call only - option to pick up urgent care shifts
- Flexible schedule - 4-day workweek with scribe and mid-level support staff
- Option for shareholder status with additional benefits
- Income guarantee for 1 year with full benefits
- Sign-on bonus, 401k with match, malpractice, 30+ days off the first year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.