Full Time Rheumatology Job Northern California Setting up Interviews for Rheumatologist, CA
Rheumatologist will join Community Health Center.
- Group consists of 44 physicians, 40 mid level practitioners, nutritionists, health educators and case managers.
- There are 18 clinical locations within a six county region in northern California.
- Clinical hours will be M-F, 8-5, outpatient setting.
- Additional services are supported by their Tele-Health program, recognized as #1 in the state.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, federal and state loan repayment programs.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health,life, dental, vision, 403B pension plan, 4 weeks vac/CME with $5K expenses, 9 paid holidays, LT/ST disability, fees and dues, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both new fellow grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply.
- Visas accepted.
Located in beautiful Northern California and nestled at the base of the Sierra Mountains, this region offers Quality of Life, Kayaking, Fishing, Hiking, Camping, Wildlife, Local Lake, Rivers, Outdoor activities, and a short driving distance (2.5 hr.) to the Celebrated Wine Country or Tahoe region.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.