Full Time Plastic Surgery Job ME
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Plastic Surgeon for a multidisciplinary employed surgical practice. Work closely with other specialists providing general plastics surgery care including: Breast reconstruction; abdominal wall reconstruction; skin cancer and soft tissue excision with sentinel lymph node biopsy as needed; cosmetic/corrective surgery; assist with facial fracture management; assist with burn wound management; participation in the care of complex wound management with our new Hyperbaric/Wound Care program; tissue transfer surgery.
- Well-established opportunity with a large backlog of patients
- Advanced training in microsurgery including hand fellowship preferred
- 2 Operating Room days
- 2.5 outpatient clinic days
- State-of-the-Art Wound/Hyperbolic Chamber
- Excellent support team includes well trained plastic Physician Assistant, RN, and two medical assistants. Competitive salary, loan repayment, generous paid time off, relocation, CME time and retirement plans.
Located in scenic central Maine and is a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers. Award winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails and the beautiful Maine Coast. Only 1 hour north of Portland, Maine's largest city. 3 hours to Boston.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.