Permanent Urgent Care Job Brooklyn, NY
EliteMed Staffing Group is actively seeking for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join a well known Urgent Care Clinic.
Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
Evaluates the effectiveness of care and monitors progress of patients
Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine a plus!
- Current New York State Medical License
- Current State and Federal DEA Certification
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.