Permanent Psychiatry Job North Kentucky, KY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses and potential stipend. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of holiday/vacation time, , a sign-on bonus, CME time with a $5K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2640626.
- Competitive compensation with resident stipend
- Full slate of benefits
- Malpractice paid
- CME time with a $5K stipend
- 6 weeks of vacation/holiday time
- Excellent specialty backup support On-site workout area for employees in the hospital
- Complimentary family membership to health system-owned, accredited medical-based fitness facility
- Final-year residents welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.