Full Time Neurology Job Clarksville, TN
A hospital-based multi-specialty group near Nashville, TN is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible general neurologist. Join a collegial group in a friendly southern community. Provide care for brain, spinal cord, and nervous system conditions. Their neurologists treat a wide range of neurological conditions, including everything from headaches and sleep disorders to stroke, seizures, multiple sclerosis, and other disorders of the brain, spine, and nervous system.
They are offering a competitive recruitment package which includes a very competitive salary with productivity incentives, full employee benefits, a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, and a possible stipend for the remainder of your training.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number 2640669.
- Employed by a hospital-based multispecialty group with financial stability
- Work with the latest neurology equipment including robotics
- Student loan repayment available
- Call shared by neurologists and hospitalists in practice
- Monday - Friday and 1:4 call to enjoy your work-life balance
- No state income tax
- Family-friendly environment in Tennessee
- 1 hour drive to Nashville, Tennessee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.