Full Time Neurology Job Mount Vernon, IL
A hospital in Illinois needs an additional neurologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is weekdays with call. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. If you do not have an active IL medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Final year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. This facility can support J-1 and H-1B visa candidates.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in quaint and quiet community where metropolitan amenities of St. Louis are only about an hour away.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2640998.
- Hospital-owned solo practice
- About an 1 hour from St. Louis, MO
- Traditional outpatient/inpatient
- Stroke interest/training preferred
- Can sponsors J-1 and H-1B visa candidates
- Competitive compensation, 401K
- Loan repayment, relocation assistance
- Outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.