Full Time Anesthesia Job Brooklyn, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a New York group with their search for an anesthesiologist. Come join 15 anesthesiologists and additional CRNAs in this group. This position is at 1 hospital doing general anesthesia with an OB focus. An academic opportunity is available where you would supervise residents but no writing/publishing is required. They welcome board certified and board eligible anesthesiologists. An OB fellowship would be a plus, but it is not required.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with bonuses available. You will be offered all traditional benefits and malpractice.
Come practice in Brooklyn, NY, which is a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to that unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641111.
- Base salary plus bonuses available
- General anesthesia with regional focus
- 15 physicians and additional CRNAs
- Immediate need, virtual interviews available
- Malpractice covered
- Board certified or board eligible
- 25 minutes to JFK and LaGuardia airports
- Excellent location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.