Full Time Anesthesia Job Hendersonville, TN
CompHealth is currently assisting a Tennessee hospital with their search for an anesthesiologist. This position will require a TN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application. This position will be 85% supervision and you will typically have the day after call off. Final year residents are encouraged to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and the ability to buy into equity after 2 years. You will have the opportunity to increase your compensation by taking additional call. You will receive 5 weeks of vacation with an additional week each year until you reach 9.
Hendersonville is the largest city in Sumner County, on Old Hickory Lake which provides ample opportunity for fishing, boating, kayaking, and other water-related recreation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641151.
- Competitive compensation
- Increase compensation by taking extra call
- Day after call typically off
- Buy equity after 2 years
- 5 weeks PTO
- 1 additional week of PTO each year
- Live in the suburbs of Nashville
- Beautiful lakes, parks, and an excellent school district
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.