Full Time Radiology Job Scranton, PA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 9 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in northeast Pennsylvania. Its low cost of living, changing seasons, friendly community, local museums, good shopping, and dining will all make you want to happy to call it home. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and watersports.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please send an updated CV to Francesca.DAngelo@comphealth.com or call or text 954.616.2912. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2641172.
- Competitive compensation and ben
- 9 weeks of vacation
- Join one of the nation's leading health systems
- IR focus opportunity
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice paid
- Low cost of living and highly rated public and private schools
- Easy access to Philadelphia and NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.