Permanent Otolaryngology Job Iron Mountain, MI
This hospital-employed position offers a very salary plus productivity bonus. There is also a potential for up to $100K loan repayment, medical/dental/vision paid for physician and family, a pension plan, life insurance, paid malpractice with tail coverage, 5 days of CME and stipend, and 25 days of PTO plus 8 holidays
Iron Mountain Michigan is the gateway to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan from Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana. Iron Mountain is one of the largest cities in the Upper Peninsula and offers everything from lush forests, miles of rivers and streams, four seasons of outdoor recreation, and abundant wildlife, art, and music festivals, museums, Pine Mountain Ski Jump, famous sport competitions, along with unique shopping and dining opportunities.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641173.
- Hospital-based solo practice
- General ENT position
- Existing patient base
- Will accept H-1B candidates
- Highly competitive compensation package
- $100K in student loan repayment
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- 25 days of PTO plus 8 holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.