Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Las Cruces, NM
This private practice opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come practice in one of the largest cities in New Mexico with a delightful 350 days of sunshine each year. The city rests on the banks of the Rio Grande and has access to multiple national forests and monuments and an acclaimed university. El Paso, Texas is only a short drive away.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641190.
- Thriving private practice
- Offering great benefits
- On-site treatment of chemotherapy, hormone therapy, and immunotherapy
- Building a group, so physician may initially begin solo
- Spanish speaking skills are a plus
- Bread and butter hematology/oncology duties
- Accepting J-1 and H-1B visa candidates.
- In a great NM location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.