Permanent Neurology Job Fort Payne, AL
This employed position offers a competitive base salary guarantee plus productivity incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. They also offer medical education debt repayment and a resident/fellowship training stipend.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a delightful location in northeast Alabama. You will find this town charming, livable, and welcoming with a gentler way of life. You will feel at home as you find your neighbors friendly and accommodating. In addition, you will be a short drive away from Chattanooga for bigger city amenities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641220.
- Base salary guarantee plus productivity incentives
- Medical education debt repayment
- Relocation and commencement bonus
- Resident/fellowship training stipend
- Busy and established hospital-owned clinic
- Designated stroke ready hospital
- Ability to do EEG and EMG a plus
- Less than 1 hour to Chattanooga, TN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.