Full Time Anesthesia Job Unknown, WI
A general anesthesiologist is needed at a premier multispecialty group in Wisconsin due to growth. The practice includes both doing your own cases and medical direction. The diverse case mix includes general, cardiac, peds, regional, OB, ortho, and neuro. Candidates must be board certified, or board eligible within 5 years of completing their residency. Outside of your practice, you will discover exceptional four-season recreational activities, excellent public and private schools, diverse cultural activities, a low crime rate, and a strong economy.
This employed position offers highly competitive wages. They make it a priority to enrich the lives of their employees by offering an ideal work-life balance and outstanding benefits. You will also be offered lots of additional perks.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2640764.
- Highly competitive wages, benefits, and lots of additional perks
- Premier multispecialty group
- Position need is due to growth
- General bread an butter anesthesiology
- Mix of supervision and doing your own cases
- Historic and vibrant city in southwest Wisconsin along Mississippi River
- Breathtaking scenery, low crime rate, and a strong economy
- Some of the best public schools in the US
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.