Full Time Neurology Job Marion, IL
An exciting opportunity for a neurologist is available in Illinois. The incoming specialist would be starting their own neurology program at a local hospital-owned clinic. You can craft your own work schedule within reason. There is a network of physicians as a referral source. Subspecialties are welcome with the understanding that general is required. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This position offers a competitive salary/income guaranteed. You will also receive a commencement bonus, medical education debt assistance, a stipend during training, malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits for physician and family, PTO, 1 week of CME plus a stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For details, call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2640769.
- Competitive salary/income guarantee
- Commencement bonus and loan repayment
- Medical education stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Hospital-owned clinic, solo practice
- Build a program from scratch
- Network of physicians as referral source
- Subspecialties welcome, but general is required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.