Full Time Pediatrics Job Harrisburg, PA
An exciting pediatric endocrinologist opportunity is now available at a new pediatric subspecialty clinic in Pennsylvania. This will also be a new service line, so candidates must be comfortable working solo and starting a brand new practice. The position will be primarily outpatient with hospital consults if the pediatric hospitalist team needs help. The hospital has an excellent team of pediatric hospitalists that are in-house 24/7 as well as residents. Teaching residents is an option, but it is not required. H-1B visa candidates can be sponsored.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVU bonus. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, disability, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. There are 9 universities and graduate institutions in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2640890.
- Brand new service line and pediatric subspecialty clinic
- 4- to 5-day workweek, full time
- Must be comfortable working solo and have a fellowship
- Primarily outpatient with some hospital consults
- Hospital has an excellent team of pediatric hospitalists
- Teaching residents is an option, not required
- Top-rated public schools and blue ribbon private schools
- Great place to grow a career and raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.