Full Time Neurology Job Fargo, ND
CompHealth is currently assisting a North Dakota health system with their search for an outpatient neurologist due to growth. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:10 call rotation, depending on subspecialty and duties. Daily patient census varies from 10 to 16., and headache can see 28. Subspecialties that would be a plus are neuromuscular, movement, headache, and dementia. Join 12 neurologists and 7 advanced practice providers in the neurology department. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible, and able to serve a large geriatric population with empathy and understanding.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU incentives and retention bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, relocation assistance, up to $25K sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME and $5,000, a 401k with employer match plus other options, and malpractice insurance. They are a federal qualified program for loan repayment.
To get started, please contact Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email the best time to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com and refer to job number 2640961.
- Base salary, RVU, and retention bonus
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Outpatient general neurology need
- Neuromuscular, movement, headache, and dementia subspecialties a plus
- Monday through Friday with a 1:10 call
- Academic appointment available
- Join 12 neurologists and 7 advanced practice providers
- 2021 H-1Bs, 2022 J-1s, and 2021/2022 residents welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.