Permanent Psychiatry Job Columbus, OH
You will receive a competitive compensation package and a full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be offered vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in the home of Ohio State University with all the amenities, pubs, eateries, galleries, lectures, concerts, and other excitement large college towns have to offer.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2640988.
- Clinical and administrative role
- Primarily working with an adult population
- Monday through Friday, full time
- Will consider 4, 10-hour shifts or flex schedule
- 100% inpatient setting
- Multiple psychiatrists and mid-levels for support
- Must have leadership experience
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.