Full Time Psychiatry Job Columbus, OH
A behavioral healthcare facility in Ohio is hiring a medical director. Deliver superior clinical services in an atmosphere of dignity and respect. Provide acute inpatient care for adult men and women, ages 18 and older, who have been experiencing mental or behavioral health challenges. Care is also focused on individuals whose primary psychiatric diagnosis is accompanied by co-occurring addiction. Work Monday through Friday, or another flexible schedule. You will work with a staff of multiple psychiatrist and mid-levels. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified and have leadership experience.
You will receive a competitive compensation package and a full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be offered vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in the home of Ohio State University with all the amenities, pubs, eateries, galleries, lectures, concerts, and other excitement large college towns have to offer.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2640988.
- Clinical and administrative role
- Primarily working with an adult population
- Monday through Friday, full time
- Will consider 4, 10-hour shifts or flex schedule
- 100% inpatient setting
- Multiple psychiatrists and mid-levels for support
- Must have leadership experience
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.