Permanent Family Practice Job Jackson, MI
This group practice position offers a competitive compensation package with health/dental and an FSA. You will also receive relocation assistance, 5 weeks of PTO, 8 holidays, 1 personal holiday, on-site CME, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This position is located in Jackson, 1 of the largest cities in the state which still has a relaxed atmosphere and plenty of southern hospitality. This university town is a great place to raise a family.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family medicine jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641005.
- Outpatient continuity clinic
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 25 patients per day on average
- Serving the underserved population
- All equipment available
- Board certified with 3 to 5 years post residency
- Precepting/teaching experience preferred
- City includes 2 major shopping malls
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.