Permanent Psychiatry Job Indianapolis, IN
A reputable health network located in Indianapolis, Indiana has an opening for a Board Eligible/Board Certified General Psychiatrist to work in an outpatient position focused on medication management.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation, commencement and retention packages, paid malpractice, 27 days off allowed time off plus five paid days for CME with stipend, full benefits package and much more
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Average outpatient volume: 20-22 patients per day
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:7
- Common Diagnoses and Procedures: Major Depressive Disorders, Anxiety/Panic Disorders, Mood Disorders, Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation, Pharmacologic Management
Indianapolis offers affordable living with the option for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living downtown. Enjoy a vibrant dining scene with a wide range of cuisines, various shopping districts, access to several professional sporting teams and much more! Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.