Permanent Psychiatry Job Central, IN
A reputable health network located an hour North of Indianapolis, Indiana has an opening for a Board Eligible/Board Certified General Psychiatrist to work in an outpatient position.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation, commencement and retention packages, paid malpractice, 27 days off allowed time off plus five paid days for CME with stipend, full benefits package and much more
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Average outpatient volume: 18-22 patients per day
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:3
- Common Diagnoses and Procedures: Major Depressive Disorders, Anxiety/Panic Disorders, Mood Disorders, Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation, Pharmacologic Management
- Nurse Practitioner support
This multi-faceted town encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. Residents enjoy an excellent art scene with local breweries, wineries, shops, pick your own fruit farms and many other amenities and activities. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.