Full Time Otolaryngology Job Join Established Multi-Specialty Group in California, CA
- Multi-Specialty group with over 50 providers and 16 different specialties.
- Ability to develop sub-specialty into practice ? facial plastics, head/neck, peds, sleep ( with fellowship training)
- 14 Primary Care providers refer directly to you; additional referrals from independent community providers
- Hospital is a 581 bed facility with 6 Residency Programs (FM, EM, Psych, GS, Anes and Transitional Year)
- Shareholder opportunity
- Opportunity for partnership in the outpatient surgery center.
- Competitive compensation + bonus
- Full Benefits ? medical, dental, vision insurance (for physician and dependents). Life insurance, disability, 401k with matching, PTO, CME and CME allowance.
Local population is 130,000 and serving 2 counties with 600k+ population. Situated in the San Joaquin Valley of California. It is centrally located between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Only an hour?s drive from national parks and within easy reach of the California coast.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.