Full Time Psychiatry Child Job MO
A busy healthcare system located in Central Missouri has an opening for a Child and Adolescent Fellowship trained Psychiatrist due to high demand.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Salary guarantee with option to convert to production model plus quality bonus incentive
- Benefits include Paid Time Off (Vacation and CME)-4 weeks, After 5 years-5 weeks, Paid medical staff/missouri licensure/BNDD/DEA dues/fees, paid board certification and recertification fees, optional employee health, dental and vision insurance, and much more
- Monday-Friday clinic hours with hospital consult coverage shared with two other full time Psychiatrists
- Option to work 4-10's or 5-8's when not on week of call (No call when clinic is closed)
- Outpatient, hospital owned practice
- Average of 13 patients per day depending on if new or followup
- Must be BC/BE and fellowship trained in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Will consider new grads and 2021 candidates
Missouri's state capital is a medium sized town with a big city feel. Enjoy all of the benefits of a larger city such as arts, shopping, special events, excellent public and private schools. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.